Speaking From my Heart
If you've spent some time looking at this website, you no doubt know that I am passionate about motivating and inspiring others! I'm passionate about helping the underdog succeed by promoting hope and possibility - ideas I live every day! That said, it gives me tremendous pleasure to speak to groups - either as a keynote speaker or through facilitated workshops. And given my life experiences, my message will resonate with groups that work in fields where the common denominator is service to others. Because my story (and the stories of others I tell) is so real, so personal, and told from my heart, audiences leave having been both motivated and inspired!
Groups that would enjoy my message
- Job placement agencies helping displaced workers find new careers.
- Job training organizations working with at-risk youth.
- Agencies employing direct care workers who support people with disabilities, children or the elderly.
- Government and non-profit agencies working to help people find pathways out of poverty.
- Organizations assisting people to develop plans to start new, entrepreneurial businesses.
- Criminal justice system (youth and adult) parole officers and social workers.
- Organizations supporting older adults to remain actively involved in their communities.
- Organizations supporting people with behavioral or mental illness challenges.
Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the possibility of having me speak at your next conference. I would love to discuss your needs and together determine if I could be of service!
Past Speaking Engagements
The Supportive Housing Association of New Jersey (SHANJ)
The Pines Manor, Edison, New Jersey
2012 Annual Conference, December 7, 2012
Rye, New Hampshire "Active, Alive and over 55"
ANCOR 2012 National Conference, Washington, DC
Keynote Address to Direct Support Professionals
"DSPs to Washington" conference track
Empower Radio (Interview)
Host, Paul Boynton - Begin With Yes
AAIDD Northeast Region 10
"Heroes Amongst Us" Conference Mystic, CT
The Moore Center
Manchester, New Hampshire
Keynote Address, College of Direct Support Graduation
Gateways Community Services
Nashua, New Hampshire
Keynote Address, Direct Support Appreciation Day